Sexual Harassment Solutions Roadmap
Sexual harassment in the workplace is real. Bullying or other behavior that creates a hostile work environment is also real, but it is not always illegal. We often hear from employees with some version of the same question: is what happened to me illegal, or just unfair?
Too often, people either walk away from legitimate legal claims or invest months to years in a lawsuit that turns out not to be worth the time or the money.
And all for want of an answer to this question.
This is why our employment law process is designed to help you make informed decisions at every step from start to finish- whether "finish" means simply walking away from a bad work environment or pursuing legal claims. The first step is to complete our Solutions Roadmap, which is 100% confidential and 100% free.
Get Started on Your Road to Solutions
Here is how it works:
- Fill out and submit the questionnaire in the link below.
- Within one business day, we will provide a response with preliminary feedback about your matter.
- If you want to after that, we can set you up for a meeting with a member of our team who can explain your options and what the process looks like moving forward. This meeting is also free.
Some other things you should know:
- The reason our response is not immediate is that this is not an automated marketing process, or something driven by AI. A human member of our team will review your answers and provide you with preliminary feedback.
- Though we cannot establish an attorney-client relationship with you based on an online form submission, all information that you provide is still subject to the attorney-client privilege and will never be shared outside of our firm without your permission.
- We will follow up with you to see if you would like to take the next step of scheduling a consultation- this is how we are best able to help people in situations like yours. But if you decide after receiving our preliminary feedback that you do not want to pursue the matter or discuss it further with us, all you have to do is let us know and we can take you off our follow up list.