Estate Planning Frequently Asked Questions
Planning for Your Own Illness or Incapacity
- How can I protect assets from the costs of assisted living?
- What is Medicaid Planning?
- What is a life estate?
- Does Massachusetts law recognize a living will?
- How does a health care proxy work?
- How does a durable power of attorney work?
- Does a durable power of attorney allow someone to make medical decisions for me?
Estate Tax and Inheritance Tax
How We Can Help
We are ready to help you put a comprehensive plan in place that meets all of your needs and your family's needs. We have a simple process for getting you from wherever you are now to executed and final documents and your peace of mind. It starts with an initial consultation, which is absolutely free. You can use the button below to schedule a call back from a member of our team, or give us a call at 781-784-2322.