Our Non Compete Solutions Roadmap
Many times when people first reach out to us with questions or concerns about their non compete agreements, they are not 100% sure what questions to ask or where to start. This is normal, especially when it is your first time seeking legal advice.
This is why we created the Solutions Roadmap- a simple tool designed to allow you to share the basic facts of your situation so that we can better guide you toward your solution.
A member of our team will review your answers and get back to you within one business day (it is not immediate because it is not an automated process- a real human being will review your responses). The Roadmap is 100% confidential and 100% free.
Get Started on Your Road to Solutions
Here is how it works:
- Fill out and submit the questionnaire in the link below.
- Within one business day, we will provide a response with preliminary feedback about your matter.
- If you want to after that, we can set you up for a meeting with a member of our team who can explain your options and what the process looks like moving forward. This meeting is also free.
Some other things you should know:
- The reason our response is not immediate is that this is not an automated marketing process, or something driven by AI. A human member of our team will review your answers and provide you with preliminary feedback.
- Though we cannot establish an attorney-client relationship with you based on an online form submission, all information that you provide is still subject to the attorney-client privilege and will never be shared outside of our firm without your permission.
- We will follow up with you to see if you would like to take the next step of scheduling a consultation- this is how we are best able to help people in situations like yours. But if you decide after receiving our preliminary feedback that you do not want to pursue the matter or discuss it further with us, all you have to do is let us know and we can take you off our follow up list.