Employment Termination Solutions Roadmap
Employment termination is usually difficult for everyone involved. Every day we hear from employees with some version of the same question: is what happened to me illegal, or just unfair?
We also hear from employers with variations on this question: can I terminate an underperforming employee and how should I handle it?
Knowing the answer will help you decide how you are going to move forward.
On the employee side, too often, people either walk away from legitimate legal claims or invest months to years in a lawsuit that turns out not to be worth the time or the money.
On the employer side, too often, people either make a rash decision about a termination or live with an employee who is bringing the whole team down for much longer than they need to.
And all for want of an answer to these very questions.
This is why our employment law process is designed to help you make informed decisions at every step from start to finish- whatever "finish" means. The first step is to complete our Solutions Roadmap, which is 100% confidential and 100% free.
Get Started on Your Road to Solutions
Here is how it works:
- Fill out and submit the questionnaire in the link below.
- Within one business day, we will provide a response with preliminary feedback about your matter.
- If you want to after that, we can set you up for a meeting with a member of our team who can explain your options and what the process looks like moving forward. This meeting is also free.
Some other things you should know:
- The reason our response is not immediate is that this is not an automated marketing process, or something driven by AI. A human member of our team will review your answers and provide you with preliminary feedback.
- Though we cannot establish an attorney-client relationship with you based on an online form submission, all information that you provide is still subject to the attorney-client privilege and will never be shared outside of our firm without your permission.
- We will follow up with you to see if you would like to take the next step of scheduling a consultation- this is how we are best able to help people in situations like yours. But if you decide after receiving our preliminary feedback that you do not want to pursue the matter or discuss it further with us, all you have to do is let us know and we can take you off our follow up list.